Yellow King Tiger Pleco
Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
Hypancistrus sp. (L333) is also known as the Yellow King Tiger Pleco. This fish actually displays a very dark brown or black body with white lines when kept in optimal conditions. This pleco is suitable with most mid to top level fish, but struggles to eat with too much competition at the bottom with other plecos and corydoras and bottom dwellers. They also can be slow eaters, and need to make sure they are feed well, and do best on frozen foods as well as spiraling tablets. These plecos can reach 6″, but are generally in the 5′ range.
- Scientific Name: Hypancistrus sp.
- Other Name: L 333
- Minimum Tank Size: 30 gallons
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Water Conditions: 26.0-31.0°C or 78.8-87.8°F, pH 6.4 - 7.2
- Max. Size: 5 - 6 inches (13 - 15 cm)
- Color Form: Dark brown or black body with white lines
- Diet: Omnivorous
- Origin: Tank-raised, but indigenous to South America
- Family: Loricariidae
Images used on this site are for informational purposes only, for actual photos of livestock please contact us (877) 809-4067.