Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
- Scientific Name: Neolamprologus multifasciatus
- Minimum Tank Size: 29 Gallon tank with sand for substrate
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Aggressive
- Water Conditions: 75-81°F (24-27°C), pH: 7.5-9.0, Hardness: 8-25°H
- Max. Size: Male to 1.8″ (4.5cm). Female to 1.4″ (3.5cm).
- Diet: Carnivore
- Origin: Lake Tanganyika in Africa
- Family: Pseudocrenilabrinae
Images used on this site are for informational purposes only, for actual photos of livestock please contact us (877) 809-4067.