Scott's Fairy Wrasse
Please ontact us at email@example.com to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
The Scott's Fairy Wrasse from Fiji is also known as Scott's Greenback Fairy Wrasse and is mostly green in color with a striking black margin on the dorsal fin. Scott's Fairy Wrasse originating from Cook Islands is bluer in coloration with yellow fins and contains more definitive breaks between the colors. The variety collected from Australia contains more red within the fins and the break in coloration within the body is less dramatic. The male and female of this species are similarly colored, but when courting, the male will display increased color intensity. Colors may vary depending on the fish's mood.
- Scientific Name: Cirrhilabrus scottorum
- Minimum Tank Size: 125 gallons
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Semi-aggressive
- Water Conditions: 72-78° F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.020-1.025
- Max. Size: 6"
- Color Form: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
- Diet: Carnivore
- Origin: Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu
- Family: Labridae