Royal Farlowella Catfish
Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
A minimum of a 30-gallon tank is recommended to house this fish. Plants and rocks should be utilized but numerous hiding spaces are not required. The Royal Farlowella Cat requires high aeration with sufficient filtration.
- Scientific Name: Sturisomatichthys aureus
- Synonym(s): Sturistoma sp
- Minimum Tank Size: 30 gallons
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Water Conditions: 70-78° F, KH 8-10, pH 6.8-7.4
- Max. Size: 8"
- Color Form: Green, Yellow
- Diet: Herbivore
- Origin: South America
- Family: Loricariidae
Images used on this site are for informational purposes only, for actual photos of livestock please contact us (877) 809-4067.