Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
Click Here to See Images
The Pea Puffer (Carinotetraodon tracancoricus) is a very popular nano/planted tank fish. It has a very distinctive and interactive personality that has endeared it to many aquarists. Though it is sometimes fairly aggressive and territorial, under the right conditions it can be a great addition to many community aquariums of small fish, plants, and some invertebrates.
- Scientific Name: Carinotetraodon travancoricus
- Other Name: Dwarf Puffer Fish, Pea Puffer, Indian Malabar Pufferfish
- Minimum Tank Size: 10 gal (38 L)
- Care Level: Aggressive
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Water Conditions: 72.0 to 82.0° F (22.2 to 27.8° C)
- Max. Size: 1.0 inches (2.49 cm)
- Color Form:
- Diet: Carnivore
- Origin: India
- Family: Tetraodontidae
Images used on this site are for informational purposes only, for actual photos of livestock please contact us (877) 809-4067.