Orphek Slim Line 24″ LED Lighting
Orphek has already settled the standard in the market for its advanced comprehension of color spectrums and its influence on coral physiology.
Our 2 new Slim Line lights with spectrums for both Reef and Planted aquariums differ from all slims lights offered in the market today because they are built with the same design and quality of the Atlantik series, made of full body acrylic, a rugged aluminum heat sink and thick polished acrylic lens cover.
- The Atlantik Slim Line LED can be used with older technology HQI and metal halide lighting systems to enhance the lower spectrum that these lamps cannot provide.
- It can also be used with our older models such as the Atlantik V1, V2 as well as our pendant series of LED lighting or any brand of outdated LED lighting systems.
- The Atlantik Slim Line can also be custom built to accommodate most applications, including freshwater planted aquariums; coral grow out tanks and Jellyfish tanks.
- White acrylic with extruded aluminum housing.
- Five watt dual chip LEDs
- 2 – 420 nanometer
- 11 – 410 nanometer
- L600 x W80 x H50mm (23.6″ x 3.1″ x 2.0″)
- Power Cord: 70.86″ (1.8 m)
- Power extension cord with waterproof connector: 118″ (3.0m)
- 2 x 13.8″ (350mm) steel cables / 1x 59″ (1.5m) steel cable
- MeanWell SLG-45-48A LED Driver IP65
- 110/240 VAC
- Power Consumption – 35-40 watts
- Frequency – 47-63Hz or 50-60Hz
- Input Current (Amps) – 0.883
- Output Voltage (DCV) – 48
- PF (Power Factor) – 0.966
- Electrical Outlet – Region Appropriate