Orphek Atlantik V4 Reef Aquarium LED lighting
Orphek innovations are mostly focused on the research to improve LED light spectrums and by doing so we have been a leader in the market for years.
The starting point of this new Orphek product started with the idea of developing a new LED Lighting solution that would mimic Nature by providing spectrums that are present in a natural environment.
Sun light provides a range of wavelengths and different lengths of light waves do not penetrate through the water equally. Infra Red light is the first to be filtered out and can only penetrate a short distance. If you look at a coral reef in Nature you will notice that shallow reef corals live in warm waters.
The idea was to add to the ATLANTIK V4 enough infrared color to satisfy coral of all habitats. This new development isn’t something that happened overnight. A year of testing and experimenting went into this project before we were convinced that we came up with the ultimate spectrum for growing coral and the added benefit of viewing the coral with a more natural look.
Connectivity & Monitoring
- Built- in Wireless Worldwide Remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
- Compatible with Wi-Fi/ 3G and 4G Internet connectivity
- Compatible with IOS (Iphone and Ipad) and Android (Cell and tablet)
- Free apps available (App Store & Google play)
- Ability to program multiple Atlantiks individually, in groups or in unison.
- Eight pre-installed programs/ unlimited custom programs and group programming.
- Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
- Sunrise / Sunset Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Strong clouds / soft clouds
- Demo Mode Color Change (Jellyfish Mode)
LEDS & LENS
- New 78 customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs.
- New 16 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs. 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
- First company to introduce the Infra red 850nm
- New Spectrum for better coral growth, color and health.
- Four separate control and programming channels.
- Lens Options: Wide convex for tanks under 40” deep and 60 degree narrow for tanks over 40” deep.
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- Power cord with waterproof connector
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply
- Length: 24.21” (615mm)
- Width: 9.37” (238mm)
- Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)