Kent Marine Power-Phos
KENT MARINE POWER-PHOS is the most effective means of removing phosphate and silicate from aquarium water. More efficient than similar dry media and will not release phosphate or silicate back in the water when exhausted.
- Rinse in running purified water until clear.
- Each 150 grams will reduce a level of 1.0 ppm phosphate to near zero in 150 gallons of saltwater or 300 gallons of freshwater. More can be safely used depending on the amount of phosphate in the system.
- Place in a fine mesh bag (included) directly in water flow. Make sure water flows through the material and not just around it. Do not allow media to become dispersed throughout aquarium or pond.
- Water may temporarily discolor when first used but is not harmful to aquatic organisms.
- Replace media every 2 months or when phosphate concentrations begin to rise.
- Media must remain wet to retain effectiveness. If not using the entire contents of this container, close tightly.