FritzZyme Turbo Start 900 (Saltwater)
- The ORIGINAL LIVE Nitrifying Bacteria
- Rapidly Eliminates Toxic Ammonia and Nitrite
- Allows Safe Immediate Introduction of Livestock
- Prevents “New Tank Syndrome”
- Establishes and Maintains a Healthy Biofilter
- Prevents Fish Loss – FritzZyme Saves Lives!
- A Safe, Natural Approach to Water Treatment
FritzZyme® TurboStart® 900 contains the same proven strains of effective, Live Nitrifying Bacteria as FritzZyme 9, but at 15 times the concentration.
TurboStart 900 reduces fish loss due to toxic levels of ammonia and nitrite. Establishing colonies of nitrifying bacteria without FritzZyme can take weeks; FritzZyme TurboStart completely cycles aquariums in five days or less, allowing for safe, immediate addition of livestock.
Use in conjunction with Fritz Complete when starting a new system for complete control of ammonia and nitrite by neutralizing these toxic compounds, allowing them to safely be consumed by the newly added bacteria without injuring the fish.
TurboStart may be added to new tanks or established systems any time the biofilter needs fortification including; after water changes, aggressive cleaning, adding new livestock, medicating, or changing filter media.