REEFER-S tanks give customers complete freedom of choice to install all their preferred hardware, while incorporating the following tried-and-tested REEFER features:
- Dual side-facing return pump outlets, for optimal water circulation.
- Enlarged overflow box, for increased surface skimming.
- Silent downflow system with a new high precision valve, enabling finer flow adjustments.
- Assembly-ready piping.
- Fully featured professional REEF-SPEC split-sump system:
- The professional main sump is refugium-ready, and has an adjustable-height skimmer chamber, micron filter bags and media cups.
- The extension sump can be used as a dedicated frag tank, or can be disconnected from the main sump and used as a reservoir.
The REEFER-S cabinets include the following new features:
- Bespoke aluminum super-structure.
- Slide-out control panel for easy mounting and access to controllers or other equipment.
- Replaceable wooden marine-spec exterior.
- Hidden adjustable feet.
The REEFER-S is also available in the Deluxe version, which includes 3 ReefLED 160S lighting units with mounts.