Ocean Nutrition Red Marine Algae
An all natural, very nutritious supplement for all grazing fish, rich in vitamin C and easily digestible. An optimal food source for marine and freshwater herbivorous fish. Enhanced with natural garlic extract for increased acceptance by finicky eaters and improved immune functions. Tear off a piece of seaweed of approximately 5cm by 7cm for the average 200l community tank and place in the aquarium using Ocean Nutrition Seaweed Clip. Allow fish to graze at their leisure. Any large seaweed pieces that break loose and float to the surface should be reattached. Remove any uneaten seaweed after 24 hours.
- Optimal food source for all species of marine Tangs, Angels, Wrasses and some Butterfly fish.
- Red Marine Algae is a nutritious supplement for all grazing fish, rich in vitamin C and is 100% digestible.
- This product should be used as a supplement to other food sources.
- Product Gross Weight: 0.0180 lb
- Product Net Weight: 0.0180 lb
- Product Height: 1.50 in
- Product Length: 7.75 in
- Product Width: 4.25 in
- Ingredients: Dried Seaweed; Garlic Extract
- Feeding Instructions: Tear off a piece of seaweed approximately two by three inches (5 x 7 cm) for the average 50 gallon (200 L) community tank and place it in the aquarium using Feeding Frenzy Seaweed Clips, or attach it to an aquarium rock using a rubber band. Folding the seaweed piece prior to the placement is recommended. Allow the fish to graze at leisure. Any large seaweed pieces that break loose and float to the surface should be reattached. Remove any uneaten seaweed after 24 hours. This product should be used as a supplement to other food sources. We strongly recommend Frozen Formula Foods, Formula Flake Foods or the soft and moist pellets from Ocean Nutrition.
- Fish Type: Herbivore; Omnivore
- Food Feature: Supports Digestive Health; High Palatability
- Crude Fat (min): 2.2 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 4.5 %
- Crude Protein (min): 32.2 %
- Moisture (max): 9.6 %