API Nitrate Test Kit
Effective for both fresh & saltwater aquariums. High levels of nitrate are a food source for unwanted algae & indicate poor water quality & health problems for fish. Tests nitrate levels from 0 to 160 ppm.
- Product Gross Weight: 0.3000 lb
- Product Net Weight: 0.3000 lb
- Product Height: 5.13 in
- Product Length: 2.75 in
- Product Width: 1.63 in
- Use Instructions: To remove childproof safety cap: With one hand, push red tab left with thumb while unscrewing cap with free hand.1. Fill a clean test tube with 5 ml of water to be tested to the line on the tube.2. Add 10 drops horn Rate Test Solution lit holding dropper bottle upside down in a completely vertical position to assure uniformity of drops.3. cap the test tube and invert tube several times to mix solution.4. Vigorously shake the Nitrate Test Solution #2 for at least 30 seconds. This step is extremely important to insure accuracy of lest results. 5. Now add 10 drops from Nitrate Test Solution #2 holding dropper bottle upside coven in a completely vertical position to assure uniformity of drops.6. cap the test tube and shake vigorously for 1 minute. This step is extremely important to insure accuracy of test results.7. Wait 5 minutes for the color to develop.8. Read the test results by comparing the color of the solution to the appropriate Nitrate Color Card choose either Freshwater or Saltwater). The tube should be viewed in a well-lit area against the white area of the card. The closest match indicates the ppm mg/1.1 of nitrate in the water sample. Rinse the test tube with clean water after use.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- 90 tests
- For freshwater or saltwater use