Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
Click Here to See Images
Scientific Name: Salarias ramosus
Origin: Fiji, Indonesia, Sri Lanka
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Generally peaceful, but may fight with other blennies
- Life-span: 2-4 years, possibly longer
- Reef Compatible: Yes, if well fed
- Water Conditions: 72-78° F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.021-1.023
- Maximum Size: 5.5"
- Diet: Herbivore
- Minimum Tank Size: 30 gallons
In the tank, Blenniest take shelter within rocks and crevices. They are curious, active fish and enjoy moving from rock to rock nibbling on micro algae in between feedings. Underfed blennies have been known to pick at the mantles of clams and at some corals, so caution should be exercised when adding them to a smaller reef aquarium.