Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory is subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
The Gracilaria red ( Gracilaria parvispora ) plant is an exceptionally beautiful macro algae. Between bright red and bergundy in hue and graced with short bushy fronds, it adds a splash of color and texture to any refugium or saltwater aquarium.
CARE INFO :
- Species: Gracilaria parvispora
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Reef Safe: Yes
- Minimum Lighting Requirements: 60watt bulb 5,000K or higher spectrum, 8 hour photoperiod per day
- Waterflow: Medium, can be set in refugium/display or tumbled gently
- Water Parameters: 72-78° F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.023-1.025
- Supplements: Magnesium, Trace Elements, Iron (optional)
- Origin: West Americas