Fluval Sea SP2 Aquarium Pump
Fluval Sea SP2 Sump Pump delivers powerful performance to ensure outstanding water flow for sump-equipped marine systems. This high-quality, energy-efficient, magnetically-driven pump can be plumbed in or out of a sump. Rugged and certified for marine use, this robust pump features a wear-resistant impeller that delivers.
- Powerful flow rate and head height delivery
- Low-heat transfer to energy consumption
- Designed with threaded fittings compatible with N/A and Euro fittings
- Includes barbed hose fittings
- Very quiet running
- For submersible or dry use
- Wear-resistant impeller shaft and bearings
- Operates at relatively cool temperature to avoid affecting the water temperature of the tank, whether running internally or externally
- No exposed metal components
- Electrically certified for Marine use
- Input/Output Dia: 1"
- Barbed Connection: 1"
- Thread Sizes: 1" NPT/GAS
North America: 120V / 60 Hz / 58W Up to 950 GPH
230-240V / 50 Hz / 55W
Up to 3600 LPH (950 GPH)