Dwarf Anchor Catfish
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory is subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
The Dwarf Anchor Catfish is known from relatively cool, slow-moving hill-streams with sandy substrates. This sedentary species is ideal for smaller aquaria that houses other small, peaceful fish.
- Scientific Name: Erethistes (Hara) jerdoni
- Other Name: Anchor Catfish, Asian Moth Catfish, Asian Stone Cat, Dwarf anchor Catfish, Dwarf Moth Catfish, Mini Moth Catfish
- Minimum Tank Size: Individual: 10 gallons
- Care Level: Medium
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Water Conditions: 65°F to 75°F (18°-24° C) , pH range: 6.0 – 7.2; dH range: 8 - 15
- Max. Size: 1.57 inches
- Color Form:
- Diet: Omnivorous
- Origin: India, Bangladesh
- Family: Sisoridae
Images used on this site are for informational purposes only, for actual photos of livestock please contact us (877) 809-4067.