API Calcium Test Kit
This kit allows for easy and accurate measuring of calcium levels to help in maintaining a healthy aquarium.
- Product Gross Weight: 0.3000 lb
- Product Net Weight: 0.3000 lb
- Product Height: 5.13 in
- Product Length: 2.75 in
- Product Width: 1.63 in
- Use Instructions: To remove childproof safety cap: With one hand, push red tab left with thumb while unscrewing cap with free hand.1. Rinse a clean test tube with the water being tested.2. Fill the test tube with 5 ml of water to be tested (to the line on the tube).3. Holding the bottle vertically, add 10 drops of Calcium Test Solution Bottle #1, cap the test tube and shake for 10 seconds.4. Shake Calcium Test Solution Bottle #2 vigorously for 10 seconds.5. Holding the bottle vertically, add Calcium Test Solution Bottle #2, drop by drop to the test tube until the solution changes from pink to the blue endpoint. Be sure to count the number of drops added. Cap and shake the test tube between drops.6. As the endpoint is approached, the color will usually change from pink to purple before finally changing to blue. After the purple color forms, only 1-2 more drops should be required to reach the blue endpoint. Use the chart on the back of this insert to determine the calcium level.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed
- Caution: Keep locked up and out of the reach of children