Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
Click Here to See Images
The Bartlett's Anthias is also known as the Bartletts Fairy Bass. The males have a more intense coloration with a violet body and yellow running along the back through the upper caudal lobe. The females tend to be lavender in color with a yellow back and caudal fin.
- Scientific Name: Pseudanthias bartlettorum
- Minimum Tank Size: 70 gallons
- Care Level: Moderate
- Temperament: Semi-aggressive
- Water Conditions: 72-78° F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.020-1.025
- Max. Size: 3½"
- Color Form: Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow
- Diet: Carnivore
- Origin: Marshall Islands
- Family: Serranidae