Emerald Dwarf Rasbora/Emerald Dwarf Danio
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm immediately availability. Livestock inventory is subject to change and prior sale. Fish shipments may take several days to fulfill.
The Emerald Dwarf Rasbora is listed in the genus Microrasbora, but that will likely change because of the discovery that they are more closely related to danios than rasboras. It is a peaceful, timid, active fish that can be kept with like sized danios, rasboras, devarios, and smaller barbs but their colors are brightest and they are most sociable in shoals of at least 6-8 of their own species.
- Scientific Name: Danio erythromicron, Microrasbora erythromicron
- Minimum Tank Size: 10 gallons
- Care Level: Moderate
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Water Conditions: 70-77° F, 10-25 °d, pH 7.0-7.5
- Max. Size: 1.5″
- Color Form: Iridescent copper, green, blue
- Diet: Omnivore
- Origin: Lake Inle, Myanmar
- Family: Cyprinidae
Images used on this site are for informational purposes only, for actual photos of livestock please contact us (877) 809-4067.