Kent Marine Pro-Clear Freshwater Clarifier
KENT MARINE PRO-CLEAR FRESHWATER CLARIFIER produces and maintains crystal clear aquarium water by attracting dirt particles and creating debris clumps that are easy to filter out or that will settle to the aquarium bottom.
- Shake well before using.
- First adjust alkalinity to a minimum of 40 ppm (2 dKH or .75 meq/liter).
- Then, dilute one drop per gallon or 5 ml (1 tsp) per 50 gallons of aquarium water in a separate clean container and evenly disperse around the aquarium.
- Particles should begin to precipitate out of water within 6 to 8 hours. A properly working mechanical filter using a fine filtering medium will collect particles and can be easily discarded.
- Allow 8 hours before siphoning.
- Repeat in 24 hours if necessary. If the tank is extremely cloudy, double the dose but do not use more than two doses per week. Do not use in marine systems.
- To prevent cloudy water avoid overcrowding, do not overfeed fish, perform regular water changes and maintain sufficient filtration and water circulation.