Prodibio Worms & Parasites - Saltwater
For treatment of worms and parasites in ornamental saltwater fish.
- Skin worms (Gyrodactylus)
- Gill worms (Dactylogyrus)
- Tapeworms (Cestodes)
Symptoms of these diseases:
- Fish rubbing against the scenery to remove the parasites
- Increased respiration (for Dactylogyrus)
- Weight loss despite normal food intake (for Cestodes)
Invertebrates such as corals, snails, seashells and shrimps cannot withstand Worms & Parasites Salt, and must be removed from the aquarium before beginning the treatment.