Neptune Apex System
A GREAT AQUARIUM JUST GOT EASIER.
Tell someone you own a saltwater aquarium you will usually hear this:
“Aren’t those things hard to take care of ?” or “I had one once and everything died when…”
Sadly, the real pleasures of an aquarium are often overridden by the struggle of upkeep. Worse yet, aquatic animals are unnecessarily sacrificed everyday. A proper monitoring and control system for your aquarium solves both these problems.
Your animals deserve better — you deserve better.
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you can correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
Includes: The Apex, Energy Bar 832, Probes for Temperature, Salinity, ORP and pH
We Also Recommend
35 ppt Salinity Calibration Solution Packs HI70024P (25 x 20 mL) - Hanna Instruments
Regular price $2600 $26.00