Aqueon OptiBright MAX LED Light
With the OptiBright MAX LED Light the possibilities are endless! The MAX is 50% brighter than the Plus version. Each fixture can be set to turn on/off individually using the radio frequency remote control, eliminating the need for line-of-site remote operation. 3 Color channels are conveniently preset with an additional 8 preset color options – all at the push of a button. A built-in LCD screen displays the current time as well as programmable on/off times. More features include light dimming capability, ability to scroll through the colors and at 3 different speeds and a high-grade plastic housing.
- The MAX is 50% brighter than the Plus version.
- The Aqueon OptiBright MAX Light Fixture is the next step up in the Aqueon line of static LED fixtures. It maintains the easy to use RF remote control for complete customization but is now packed with bright LED's for the best view of aquatic inhabitants. Optimal light for freshwater or saltwater fish and low-medium light level plants.
- Bright LED lighting- White, Blue Moon Glow and color-enhancing RGB LED's. RF Remote Control, set a 24 hour timer for white, blue and RGB LED's individually. You can choose between 8 preset colors for quick customization, and have a dimming capability in 10% incremements. Automatic 30 min ramp times to reflect a gradual sunrise and sunset environment.
- Radio frequency remote control has built-in on/off programmable timer and large LCD screen
- Remote controls 3 preset colors, dimming capabilities, and speed of 8 other color options
- Independent control of white (equivalent to 6,500K), blue and red RGB LED lights
- Mimics natural sunrise/sunset actions with automatic 30 minute ramp up and ramp down
- Adjustable fixture legs fit a variety of aquarium sizes
- Moon glow accent night lights
- Average Par=30 @ at 12". Peak PAR=55.
- Includes 2 AAA batteries for RF remote control