Aquatop Maxflow Circulation Pump
Create important current flow in aquariums up to 50 gallons with the MaxFlow MCP-1 Circulation Pump! Not only does this pump make your aquarium more visually appealing, the MCP-1 improves the environment for your little creatures by providing constant water flow and stagnant-free water. Remarkably compact and energy efficient, the MaxFlow Circulation Pumps allow a wide, 360-degree range of motion. Now, you can easily adjust the angle of your pump to provide water flow where you never thought possible.
- Product Gross Weight: 1.0000 lb
- Product Net Weight: 1.0000 lb
- Product Height: 4.00 in
- Product Length: 4.50 in
- Product Width: 2.00 in
- Use Instructions: Make sure aquarium surface is clean where the circulation pump is to be mounted. Any dirt, algae, or debris on mounting surface will prevent having the maximum hold possible and increase the chance for the circulation pump to slide or create unwanted noise.1. Simply place the suction cup on a clean flat surface on the inside of your aquarium2. Make sure that the circulating pump is completely submerged under the water line3. Make sure that the clamp lock is in the up position and press the suction cup firmly against the mounting surface4. Press down on the clamp lock until it locks into position.
- Caution: Keep this product away from children. For indoor use only.
- Safety Warnings: It is your sole responsibility to verify that the plug And the receptacle are clean and free of moisture And salt build up at all times. The receptacle must be Free of water, salt, calcium, magnesium and dust. Failure to do so can cause fire, damage to property, And permanent damage to the product and personal Injury not limited to loss of life.1. Read and follow all instructions2. A drip loop must be used with all Electrical aquarium devices. A drip loop Is a self-made part of the cord hanging below the receptacle.3. A GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) should be used In the branch circuit supplying all power to water pumps and electrical aquarium equipment. If you do not have a GFCI, we strongly recommend having a qualified Electrician install one prior to operating any aquarium component.4. Do not plug into extension cord/power strip.5. Use this product for its intended use only.6. Never yank or pull the cord from the electrical outlet.7. Do not operate if the plug or wire is damaged.8. Verify that hands are dry prior to disconnecting the power.9. To reduce the risks of electrocution, keep all Connections dry.10. For indoor use only.11. If any of the electrical components get wet, unplug Immediately.12. Do not use soaps or detergents when cleaning this device. Thoroughly clean and rinse with warm water and make sure the device is completely dry before connecting.13. Keep this product away from children.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year
- Benefits: 1. Compact, energy efficient design2. Provides constant water flow and stagnant-free water3. Articulating ball joint allows a wide, 360˚ range of motion4. Creates important current flow
- Compatible Tank size: 50 Gallons
- Compatible With: Aquarium
- GPH: 660 Gallons
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 2.5 Watts
We Also Recommend
Aquatop 2-in-1 Phosphate & Nitrate Removing Filter Pads, 18"x10"