The Pseudotropheus Acei originates from the Northwestern coast of Lake Malawi from Bandawe Point to Ngara in Zambia, Africa. They have a long slender blue body with striking yellow fins. There is little to differentiate males from females, other than the males bear egg spots on the back edge of the anal fin.
- Scientific Name: Pseudotropheus sp.
- Minimum Tank Size: 55 gallons
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Semi-aggressive
- Water Conditions: 76-82° F, KH 10-15, pH 7.8-8.6
- Max. Size: 6"
- Color Form: Blue, Yellow
- Diet: Herbivore
- Origin: Africa - Lake Malawi
- Family: Cichlidae
Images used on this site are for informational purposes only, for actual photos of livestock please contact us (877) 809-4067.